About Us

Our doctors specialize in medical and surgical eye care. We take pride in the fact that we are able to stay on the leading edge of technology to provide you with state of the art medical and surgical services

We strongly believe that exceptional medical care requires: Expert technical attention.A relationship of confidence and trust between you, the doctor and

the staff. A setting that encourages patient questions about their medical care. Doctors and staff who are encouraged to keep up with the latest in eye care.

We offer full eye care services from routine eye exams, no-stitch cataract surgery, to the latest in refractive surgery.

To meet all your eye care needs, we have a large OPTICAL BOUTIQUE with a full time optician on the premises. A large selection of eyeglasses is displayed, from designer to budget.

Almost all of our surgeries are performed in our outpatient eye surgery center located next to our Toms River office. LASIK and PRK are performed at our Clearsight Laser Center.

We participate in most Health Plans and accept Medicare assignment*
Types of Payment Accepted

We accept: Personal checks, ATM credit card, MasterCard, Visa

*Our Optical Boutique may accept different insurances than our office. Please verify Insurance off

that we accept your vision coverage prior to purchasing glasses insurance

We offer interest free payment plans for:*LASIKPRKReSTOR Lens ImplantsCrystalens Lens ImplantsTecnis Lens Implants

*Care Credit & Chase Financial Health Plans*

Medicare
We are participating providers with Medicare and accept assignment. Medicare covers 80% of the approved fee after you have met your deductible. The remaining 20% is your responsibility. It must be paid at the time of your visit, unless you have a Medigap policy which will pay us directly. Deductibles are also payable on the day of your visit. Refractions are not covered by Medicare.

Non-Medicare
If we are a participating provider in your health insurance plan, you will be responsible for your co-payment and/or deductibles at the time of your visit. Ophthalmologists are considered specialists and are often listed on the back of your insurance I.D. card. If we are not a participating provider, you are expected to pay in full at the time of your visit. (Certain private insurances do not have participating providers).

Referrals
According to your particular insurance plan, a referral may or may not be necessary. It is your responsibility to know what your plan requires in order to be eligible for benefits.

Refractions
Refractions may or may not be a covered procedure. It is always recommended to check with your insurance carrier prior to your visit.

Exams
Eye exams may often require dilation, which can make you vision blurry for
several hours. We recommend that you bring sunglasses and someone to drive you to your appointment.

What to bring to your exam

Your current glasses and/or contact lenses, A list of all your current medications,prescription and

non-prescription. A Current driver's license Insurance I.D.card, Physician referral if required by your insurance.